CONTRACT MANUFACTURING =
Accupac believes in investing in our partnerships. That is how we have become a leader in liquid contract manufacturing including pharmaceuticals. We continually improve our facilities, upgrade our equipment and evaluate our processes.
WE’RE GROWING! We’ve doubled our manufacturing capacity with the addition of the Lakewood, NJ facility! The Lakewood facility has over 25 years of proven liquid contract manufacturing experience and a superior regulatory track-record. You can feel safe knowing the manufacturing of your products is in the best hands at Accupac. The Lakewood facility adds 221,000 square feet to our manufacturing capacity.
Our product specialties include:
- Dentifricetoothpaste, including striping capabilities (NEW!), mouthwash, whitening products
- Health and Beauty Careskin care, hair care, body wash (NEW!), health and beauty care items, liquid soaps
- Specialty applicationsingestibles (NEW!), animal health, medical devices, cosmeceuticals, pharmaceutical products
We also manufacture a variety of other product types. From scale-up to site transfers, Accupac can handle the production of your most complicated over-the-counter (OTC), prescription (Rx), consumer commodity and medical device products. Working within a FDA and cGMP environment, we ensure the quality of ingredients we receive. Accupac can research alternative raw materials to lower your costs.
All testing takes place within our state-of-the-art labs. Our chemical weighing area sets the industry standard for compliance and precision. Accupac manufacturing tanks have a wide variety of mixing capabilities including turbine, high-shear and counter-rotating side-sweep. Most tanks are jacketed and have vacuum capability.
Our manufacturing department offers the following capabilities:
- NEW! Production of ingestibles, body washes and striped toothpaste!
- NEW! Hot fill product manufacturing and packaging!
- Complete processing of liquids, creams, lotions, pastes, ointments and gels
- Handling of products and viscosities up to 1,000,000 cps.
- Storage facilities for both raw materials and finished bulk product
- Dedicated facilities for explosion-proof processing of alcohol-based products
- Facility for bulk alcohol storage
- Validated DI water system for USP grade purified water
- Manufacturing equipment capacity ranges from 30 gallons to 4,500 gallons
Click here to ask how Accupac can customize manufacturing solutions for your projects.